Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Day #21 Surf City (Top SailIsland) NC to New Bern, NC 100 miles


My odometer at 100 miles (the one and only century of this ride!)

Best of Day:  Tail winds and no rain! 
Worst of Day:  I have heat rash all over my legs (ugh).  Other riders were taking pictures of it before dinner tonight – so you might see them on someone else’s blog -- ditto ugh!  (TMI?!)
Quote of Day:  This morning at breakfast, I told Patti (ourguide) that she should write a memoir and she responded by saying, “Yes, I will….right before I leave for Antarctica!”


p.s Happy Birthday, Abby!!

1 comment:

  1. Three weeks into this ride, and the adventure lives on. Shall avoid looking at your heat rash should it get posted. Have had it as well. Staying cool, and hydrated worked quickly for me. A 100 mile day might call for greater consideration.

    ReplyDelete